Private health insurance, sometimes called Private Medical Insurance or PMI, pays for your private medical treatments and care.
Private healthcare aims to provide, fast access to diagnosis and treatment and a high quality, within the comfort of a private hospital.
Having private medical insurance gives you many benefits.
As a private patient, you would benefit from:
- Access to fast consultations and treatments,
- Rest and recovery from the comfort of your own hospital room
- A choice of where and when your treatment takes place*
- A choice of your own specialist consultant, who will provide you with ongoing care throughout your treatment*
- Access to the latest drugs and therapies.
*dependent on policy chosen